Yields 1 Serving
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
- 1/4 lb. Cooked Maine Lobster Meat
- 2 tbsp Casco Bay Sea Salt Butter
- Pinch of Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Mayo Packet (included with our Maine Lobster Roll)
- Heat fry pan or griddle to medium heat
- Melt Casco Bay Sea Salt Butter in separate pot over low heat.
- When butter is melted, use a basting brush to lightly coat each side of bread roll and grill roll on both sides to a nice golden brown color.
- Open pre-packaged fresh, handpicked Maine Lobster meat and evenly
insert meat into the bread roll, end to end.
• To add a bit of “earthiness” to the sandwich, add your favorite greens! We like a small pinch of shredded romaine lettuce (included). Place a pinch along the inside bottom of the roll before adding the lobster meat.
• For even more flavor, mix meat with mayonnaise or salad dressing, to taste…we use 1 tsp/roll, approx. ½ of mayo packet (included with order).
- With a basting brush, lightly drip melted butter over the top of the lobster and brush edges.