Yields 1 Serving
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
- 1/4 lb. Cooked Maine Lobster Meat
- 2 tbsp Casco Bay Sea Salt Butter
- Pinch of Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 Mayo Packet (included with our Maine Lobster Roll)
- Heat fry pan or griddle to medium heat
- Melt Casco Bay Sea Salt Butter in separate pot over low heat.
- When butter is melted, use a basting brush to lightly coat each side of bread roll and grill roll on both sides to a nice golden brown color.
- Open pre-packaged fresh, handpicked Maine Lobster meat and evenly
insert meat into the bread roll, end to end.
• To add a bit of “earthiness” to the sandwich, add your favorite greens! We like a small pinch of shredded romaine lettuce (included). Place a pinch along the inside bottom of the roll before adding the lobster meat.
• For even more flavor, mix meat with mayonnaise or salad dressing, to taste…we use 1 tsp/roll, approx. ½ of mayo packet (included with order).
- With a basting brush, lightly drip melted butter over the top of the lobster and brush edges.
Create Your Famous Maine Lobster Roll!
Ready to build your own Maine Lobster Roll? Our package comes with vacuum sealed lobster meat for one roll, the roll itself and mayo packet. Everything you need to create your very own delicious Maine Lobster Roll.